9. Nizam Suite at Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad – Rs 7.5 lakh per night
The house of the former Nizam of Hyderabad was converted into a suite and going by the reputation of the Nizam, this suite was always supposed to be one of the most extravagant suites. The brilliant colour palettes and the decadence are sure to add to your Hyderabadi experience.
10. Maharani and Maharaja Suites at Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur – Rs 8.8 lakh (excluding taxes) per night
Initially designed for Maharani Badan Kanwan, these suites are all about the elegance. The simple yet elegant interiors is the reason why Elizabeth Hurley has referred to this suite as the most glamorous suite she has even been to.
11. Presidential Suite at Taj Lands End, Mumbai – Rs 5 lakh (excluding taxes) per night
Classic blues and browns dominate the interiors of this 3,000 sq ft suite. Every room of this suite is sea-facing. The presence of five-fixture bathroom with Jacuzzi, a well-equipped office, personal health centre, yoga kit, and an amply stocked kitchenette with pantry in one of the most beautiful suites on the list validate the high rates.
12. Shambhu Prakash Suite at Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur – Rs 10 lakh (excluding taxes) per night
The vibrant color scheme and the high arches make the Shambhu Prakash Suite stand out from the other places on the list. Bill Gates, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Nicole Kidman have all lived in this suite during their India visits.
13. Peacock Suite at ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru – 3.75 lakh (excluding taxes) per night
A peacock-feather mural, white-metal and silver-leaf design on the headboard, aquamarine infinity pool : This two-storeyed Presidential Suite is stunning. This suite has a helipad as well for those who like to make a grand entry.
14. The Tata Suite at Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai – Rs 10 lakh (excluding taxes) per night
The Tata Suite at Taj Mahal Palace is the perfect blend of vintage, rich and elegant. Overlooking Gateway of India, this prime suite is the perfect place to spend your time in Mumbai.
15. Luxury Villa in Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur – Rs 3 lakh (excluding taxes) per night
The second entry on our list from Oberoi Rajvilas is the luxury villa. This villa features a charming private swimming pool, ornamented with fountains and rich azure tiles. The 3820 sq ft villa has a personal pool as well.
16. Luxury Suite in Udaivilas, Udaipur – Rs 3 lakh (excluding taxes) per night
With a total area of 1150 square feet (107 square metres), the Luxury Suite features an exquisitely furnished living room, a king size master bedroom, an ensuite bathroom, a dining room, a powder room and a private courtyard.
Source : Scoop Whoop